MyECP is specially designed for military personals and their family to manage their everyday purchases with various benefits. If you want to know about it and its benefits, so this post will definitely beneficial for you. In this post, we have discussed its service, benefits, and all the basic process like the process of registration, making payment, and many useful processes. You should read this post completely to gain the details properly.
Table of Contents
A Short Knowledge About The MyECP
MyECP stands for The Exchange Credit Program (ECP). It is a service that is funded through the Army Air force Exchange Services (AAFES). In 1979, Congress has established this program for service members for offering and to protect from predatory lending. On the behalf of Army, Air force, Marine Corps, Navy, and Coast Guard, it conducts the MILITARY STAR Program and serves about 2 million cardholders from all of its service branches. The aim of it to be a solution in one card to make every purchase on installation.
The MILITARY STAR allows us to take various benefits to build credit, discounts, and save money all year long.
Register Your Account On MyECP’s Official Website
You can easily create your account on it. You just need to have a laptop/desktop with a good internet connection and don’t forgot to keep your card with you because it will be needy during registration. To create an account, follow the steps given below.
- Visit the official website.
- On the login prompt click on the “Register here” link under the “login” button.
- You redirected to the “Create Your Profile” page.
- Now, validate your card information and click the “Next” button.
- On the next page, create your Credential.
- On the third page give security question’s answers.
- And the last page is the Confirm page here complete your confirm page to register successfully.
Login To Your Account
Login to MyECP is a simple task to cardholders and if you want to opt for its benefits like view the details of your card, payment, rewards, and other needful things then you have to access your account so, login is very essential for the above points. Here we provide steps to log in are listed below.
- Go to the official website
- You will see the login prompt left side.
- Now enter your user id and password.
- Click on the “Login” button.
Now, you will successfully login into your account. I have not an account then you will have to create an account.
Procedure To Make Payment Online To MyECP
You can make payment to MyECP in three ways such as payment through its website, phone, and mail. Making payment through Myecp.com is the easy and secure one. You can make payment the way you want. All of the mediums are given below.
Pay through its official website:
In order to make payment online through its website
- First, you have to visit its official website.
- Then log in, you will be redirected to your account page.
- Now, Select the option for payment.
- Complete the payment information to make payment.
Pay through the phone.
To pay via phone call, you have to call at Exchange credit Program center at 1‑877‑891‑7827
Pay through Mail:
If you want to make payment via mail then you can pay it through local exchange or mail to
PO Box 740890
Cincinnati, OH 45274-0890
Note: if pay through mail then make sure your 16-digit account number should be mentioned on the check.
View and Download The Statement On MyECP’s Official Portal
- First, log in to your account with your login credential.
- Under the account information, select “Statement”.
- To view statements as per your desired date, select date, and view statement.
- To download a statement click “download as pdf”.
>>>Also Read myiuhealth Guide
Retrieve Login Credential
Have you forgotten your Myecp’s account password or User ID? That’s not a big issue because you can easily and quickly reset your password by following the steps given below.
- Initially, visit the official website.
- Click on the link “Forgot Password”.
- After clicking on that, you will be redirected to the password reset page. Here you will have to enter the User ID, the last 5 digits of the social security number (SSN).
- Select the Month, Day, and Year of your D.O.B.
- Solve the captcha.
- Then click the “Validate”.
- Follow the further instruction to reset your password.
Reset your User ID:
- Click the link “Forgot User ID”.
- Enter the last name, SSN’s last 5 digits.
- Select month, day, and the year of your date of birth. Then solve the captcha.
- Click the “Validate” button
- Follow the further instructions in order to reset your user ID.
Needs Contact Info?
Well, MyECP has provided all the facilities and services on its website you can solve your problem and other concerns on its website but if you need to contact it then you can contact it in the following ways.
Contact via phone: 1-877-891-7827 (STAR) USA click here to contact country-wise.
Contact via Email: email@example.com
Contact via Mail:
Exchange Credit Program
PO Box 650410
Dallas, TX 75265-0410