JailATM is an easy, fast, and convenient way to send money, send a message through emails, etc. If you don’t know “how to log in and send an email on jailatm.com” then you are at the correct place. Here you will know the process of sending an email, making a deposit, and scheduling a video call.
Table of Contents
That’s Why You Should Use JailATM
JailATM is such a medium that allows prisoner’s family members or friends to send money, emails, video calls, and even purchase gifts for prisoners. When the credit card is processed, the funds are made immediately available to the inmates. It an online service and this is one of the easiest and fastest ways to send money and making purchases for prisoners. To use this service you must have an account after creating an account you can easily transfer money to the inmate’s account. For transfer funds to the prisoners, you should have a Prisoner ID or inmate ID. If you face any difficulties to send money, email, etc to an inmate or prisoner then you can contact it and they will instruct you to solve your query.
There are many benefits of it are listed below.
- You can make a commissary deposit.
- To Paying a bond by web.
- To Email Inmate by JailAtm.com
- Make Video visitation
- Making an order for web commissary.
- To purchase a gift pack by web.
Process Of Logging In To JailATM
Logging in to www.jailatm.com is very simple, follow the steps provided below
- Open your browser and go to the official website of JailATM.
- Then click on the sign-in/Register button at the top right corner.
- Enter the Email/username and click the next button, enter the password then click on the “log in” button.
Get Registered at www.jailatm.com?
- Go to the homepage and click on the “Sign in” button.
- Then enter your email id on the email/username text field to register your account.
- Fill up your required personal detail and click to save the link.
- Then Create a password according to your choice.
- Check the email for activation.
- Then click on the activation link to activate your account
- After activation, your account will be created.
Send Emails Through JailATM
You can send an email/message by jail am if you have the balance just follow the below point to send an email.
- Visit on official website jailatm.com
- Then sign in and click on My Account
- Select Messaging and click on send a message.
- After this choose state and facility then Last name or ID
- Click on the “search” button.
- Then click on the recipient name from the list
- Finally, click on the “send” button.
Procedure Of Making Deposits
We’ve provided the steps by which you can simply make a deposit.
- Initially, you have to sign in to your JailATM
- Click on “Send Money Now”.
- Select the State and
- Enter the 3 characters of the resident’s last name or ID
- Enter the payment information, amount you want to deposit, Read the term and conditions and click on the “OK”
- Finally, click on the “Send Money”
>>> Also Read MyAARPMedicare
Schedule a Video Visitation
You can simply schedule and connect a video call by the steps provided below. Just follow the steps and apply the same.
- Firstly, you have to sign in by entering your email/username and password.
- After signing in, you just have to click on the “Video call”
- Then you have to select state, facility, and enter the last name or ID.
- Click on the “search”
- After that, click on the Resident’s name.
- Click on the “Schedule Video visit”
- After that, you will be asked the question “where are you going to video visit from?” choose the “In facility” or “home” button to answer this question.
- Select the Date, Time Zone, Time and just click on the “Submit”
You Video visit will be successfully scheduled.
Connect to Scheduled call
You can connect to a scheduled call if you log in to your JailATM account within 5 minutes of the call start time.
- Firstly, log in to your jailatm.com account
- Click on the “My Account”
- Then click on “Calling”
- Then click on the “My Scheduled Calls”
- Finally, click on “Connect”
we’ve tried our best to provide you with all the information from the starting to the end. We hope that you got all the solutions which you want.